Mon, 06 Dec|
Oxfordshire 3 - December 2021
5 day (9am - 4pm) facilitator training for female practitioners that will enable participants to deliver the Own My Life course, both in-person and via Zoom.
Time & Location
06 Dec 2021, 09:00 – 10 Dec 2021, 16:00
About the Event
9am - 4pm on Monday 6th - Friday 10th December 2021
5 day facilitator training for female practitioners that will enable participants to deliver the Own My Life course to women (both in-person and online via Zoom).
Training costs include:
- 5 days dynamic and interactive online training with full instruction in running the Own My Life course.
- 1x WoManual (300 pages with all course information).
- 1x unlimited access to the e-Hub (containing 20 exclusive course videos and MUCH more!).
- 1x 2-hour Zoom coaching session to fully practise online facilitation methods.
- Our ZOOManual which provides comprehensive instruction for facilitating the course via Zoom.
- The Evaluation Station; our highly effective, automated system for evaluating courses run with women.
- Taster Day materials to be able to deliver an informative Taster Day to professionals and other local partners to ensure strong referral pathways.
Oxfordshire Commissioned Ticke
This training is only for those booked in for training commissioned by Oxfordshire County Council.£0.00